where it all began...





It all started when I went to my first concert. Taylor Swift at the Verizon Center in DC. I had balcony seats and could barely see anything, but I was so excited. I must be honest, I didn’t really appreciate the experience in the way I should have. Although I was excited to see Taylor Swift live and in person, I was annoyed because my parents didn’t get me good enough seats. I like to believe I have come a long way since then. Most of the time now I am fortunate enough to get the seats that I want, but even when I don’t I realize that being at a concert is so much more than the seat you have and how much money you spend. Concerts are about seeing your favorite artists live in person and just having a good time.
For me, being at a concert makes me feel like a completely different person. In my day to day (school) life, I stay pretty quiet and don’t express many positive emotions. However, when I am at a concert I scream sing every lyric and make sure the people I am with know how excited I am. Most of the artists I see now are small enough to know me by my first name.

I love finding small artists because it’s important for me to be there at the beginning and hopefully be there all the way until the end.
A lot of friends don’t understand why I get so excited to see certain creators because they don’t understand the relationships I have with them.

Through my blog posts, I hope to bring recognition to these small artists that I enjoy and why I enjoy them.
Who did you see at your first concert, and has your music taste changed since then? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#prayformanchester

playlist live orlando 2017